miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Vampires






I have to admit, I hate twilight!, I seriously dont know what is all the fuss about this movie. Ok, I know what is all about, the actors are hot!, and honestly they are, the guy with the big hair, Robert Pattinson, has that grunge look that every girl likes, and well the other, the wolf, he is just fit.
Well... maybe those are reason enough to watch the movie?. I have always been quite curious about vampires movies, but I got so bored when I watch twilight
that I just dont see the point of
this movie.

Basically this two hotties fight for this girl, boring as hell as she is!.
Anyway, one of my first attempts to fashion stylism was in a photo shoot about vampires, in an amazing location where I come from (Gran Canaria, Spain), an old therm bath facilities, we took some great pictures with a improvised wardrobe made of old dresses, pieces of fabrics and the most random accessories (lights of a Christmas tree included as a necklace!!), good make up and a great photographer with very good editing skills, and here is the result. Hope you like it!

Photographer: Peter Baran
Make up artist: Elena Garcia Santana
Models: David Alvarez, Fernando Moreno, Ylenia Gonzalez, Laura Sebastian.
Wardrobe stylist: Noelia Santana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario